Build gross motor and tactile skills whilst having lots of super spinning fun.
Similar to an at-home teacup ride, sit on the bright green platform and use your hands to twist and spin the green centre wheel, and quickly find yourself spinning too. The faster you turn the wheel, the faster you’ll spin – so don’t get too dizzy!
- Inside/Out: Use the Whizzy Dizzy inside or outside, and explore your senses in a space that suits you best. Play outside on the grass and enjoy the fresh air or play inside in a room full of immersive sensory lights.
- Tactile & Gross Motor Skills: Use your fingers to hold on tightly to the central wheel as you spin it round and round. The faster you spin, the faster you’ll spin – this simple lesson in cause and effect is also an excellent motivator for building tactile and gross motor skills.
- Built to Last: The Whizzy Dizzy is made from hard-wearing recyclable plastic so that you can keep spinning for years to come.
- Whizzy Dizzy
- Building Gross Motor Skills
- Cause and Effect
- Tactile Stimulation
- Home Use
- Sensory Integration Rooms
- Sensory Gardens