Information we collect
We (or third parties working on our behalf) may collect and process the following data about you:
– Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
– Information that you provide by filling in contact forms on our website, such as when you register for information or order from us.
– Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
– Rhino Sensory UK use the Lead Forensics tool which informs us on pages visited. This tool only identifies establishments of a business nature. The statistical data does not identify any personal details or browsing on private devices.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are mainly used to make websites work or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. You can find out more information about cookies, including about how to delete them on the website AllAboutCookies: http://www.aboutcookies.org/default.aspx
Cookies will not identify you personally; it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our website. The statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
How we use your data
The information that Rhino Sensory UK collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we (or third parties acting on our behalf) may use the information for the following purposes:
– To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
– To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
– To meet our contractual commitments to you.
– To notify you about changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
– Internal record keeping.
– If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about services similar to those which were the subject of previous interest shown by you. We may use your data to provide you with information about our services which we consider may be of interest to you. We may contact you about these services by any of the methods that you consented to, at the time your information was collected.
– If you are a new customer, we will only contact you when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for. If you do not want us to use your data you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us through the form we use to collect your data.
Personal data will be removed within 18 months of the termination of our customer relationship.
Third Party Links
There are links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Rhino Sensory UK use a PCI compliant payment gateway, therefore we do not have access to any full card details given during a transaction at checkout.