Our colourful vinyl-covered foam Therapy Chairs are the perfect seating alternative for users seeking proprioceptive, vestibular, or motion-based stimulation.
Relaxing, therapeutic, and stimulating, Therapy Chairs are designed to securely comfort a user from head to toe as they use their body to gently rock the chair in a rhythmic motion.
Available in a bright collection of colours, the chairs are a great addition to any home, sensory or therapeutic environment.
- Proprioceptive Stimulation: The chair’s deep seat is contoured to comfortably support the user’s body from head to toe. This full-body stimulation is great for stimulating the proprioceptive system, helping the user to feel comfortable in their body.
- Stimming & Concentration: Using their body to safely rock the chair, users can find the vestibular stimulation they seek, allowing them to concentrate on what matters.
- Easy Exercise: User’s need to use their body to rock the chair into a relaxing rhythm. It’s a soft and effective way of exercise for those who are limited in their movement.
- Relaxing: The chair’s gentle rocking motion is perfect for relaxing users and can be used effectively in therapy sessions and bedtime routines.
- Pick Your Colour: Our therapy rockers come in a variety of bright colours to match your (or your room’s) style.
- Made to Last: Made with sturdy foam and hard-wearing vinyl, the Therapy Chair will support you for years to come.
- Therapy Chair
- Vestibular Stimulation
- Proprioceptive Stimulation
- Special Needs
- Elderly Relaxation
- Sensory Integration Rooms
- Therapy Rooms
- Reminiscence Rooms
- Home Use