Shaped like a great big smile, the Bodyrocker is a therapeutic piece of soft play furniture that stimulates and develops proprioceptive, vestibular, and motor systems.
Lie down flat on your back or belly and rock your body from side to side; build an awareness of how your body moves and relax in the gentle rocking motion.
The Bodyrocker is an excellent therapeutic resource for sensory and play environments, providing vestibular sensory input and developing bodily awareness, balance, motor skills, and control.
- Occupational Therapy: Designed to stimulate vestibular and proprioceptive systems, the Bodyrocker is the perfect tool for OTs and Physiotherapists to develop clients bodily awareness, balance, and motor skills.
- Relaxing Rocking: The Bodyrocker’s gentle rocking motion is effective at relaxing users, calming them down in a therapeutic manner.
- Secret Sensory Den: Flip the Bodyrocker upside down and turn it into a secret sensory den, crawl inside and let your imagination take over. Bring in some cushions and sensory lights for an extra special experience.
- Pick Your Colour: Our Bodyrockers come in a variety of bright colours to match your (or your room’s) style.
- Vestibular Stimulation
- Proprioceptive Stimulation
- Special Needs
- Sensory Integration Rooms
- Soft Play Rooms
- Home Use