Explore speech and sound with our handy Talking Tiles. Hold down the tile top to record sounds, words and numbers, then play them back for a personal interactive learning experience. These tiles are colourful, sturdy and strong, making them perfect for any busy classroom, interactive learning session or care environment.
- A Recording Artist: Each tile can record and playback 80 seconds of sound with their special built-in microphones. Play each recording till you get bored of it, then re-record your new track while exploring the sensory delight of sound.
- Melodic Education: Every tile includes a removable clear plastic cover that you can use to display whatever you’d like. It’s perfect for creating engaging sensory education matching games; words, numbers, sounds, animals, places – it’s up to you.
- Speech & Development: What do you sound like? Can you change your voice to make it sound strange, like a scary monster? How do you pronounce words? Talking Tiles are a great device for building speech, confidence and conversation skills in a fun and engaging way.
- A Handy Helper: The easy to hold bright hexagonal shapes can create a uniquely personal sensory experience, as users can hold the tiles close to them or record noises in their own personal space before sharing in the open. Perfect for those who may not feel as confident, helping them bloom.
- 6 Talking Tiles in various colours
What else is needed?
- Speech Development
- Interactive Learning Sessions
- Users with Dementia
- Care Homes
- Activity Rooms
- Reminiscence Rooms
Product Code: T5002
Sizes: 10 x 9 x 2.5cm
Pack Quantity: 1