Our Protec Sensit Chair has been developed by sensory integration experts to create a therapeutic, calming and wellbeing-boosting chair.
Weighted balls within the chair’s seat, back, neck and side wings add a calming pressure to trigger points, stimulating deep proprioceptive feedback that increases users bodily awareness and calms minds, leading to an improved sense of wellbeing.
What makes the Protac Sensit Straight Chair different from its standard counterpart is its accessible design; the seat height and seat angle have been designed for users who have difficulty getting up and sitting down on their own.
Who is the Protac Sensit Straight for?
- Although the Sensit Chair is designed with the elderly in mind, it can be used by people of all ages
- Individuals with brain damage including Spasticity, Huntington’s Chorea and Parkinson’s Disease
- ADHD and Autism
- Mental illnesses such as Dementia, Schizophrenia, Depression, Anxiety, Anorexia
- Developmental disorders, sensory disruptions, deaf-blindness
Why the Protac Sensit Straight?
- The chairs primary purpose is to increase concentration in people of all ages.
- The Protac Sensit chair is a staple for therapists and professionals providing sensory stimulation in multi-sensory, therapeutic and sensory integration environments.
- Sensit’s are great for wheelchair users and bedridden patients who need to change positions throughout the day. The chair is very stable, and the flexibility of the balls make it very simple to adapt the chair’s positioning to suit the user, whilst also reducing any spasticity.
- The footstool can be used with the chair as a leg support. The balls at the top of the footstool also provide sensory stimulation, making it comfortable to sit on.
- The design is modern and bold, making the chair suitable for a variety of environments – in the home, schools, outside, in a sensory room or a hospital.
The Potec Sensit is available in Lime Green, Aqua Blue and Black and is available in 2 sizes depending on the height and mobility of the users.
Housekeeping: The Protec Sensit is all machine washable at 60 degrees, and each chair comes with a 2-year warranty.