An uplifting bright bubbling spectacular! Active Bubble Walls are the perfect alternative to a Bubble Tube in sensory spaces with limited floor space, as they sit directly on top of walls just like an interactive piece of art.
Bubble Walls are portraits of imagination and relaxation. Strong, practical and easy to clean, they provide enriching visual, tactile and auditory stimulation. There’s a reason why they’re a must have for any multisensory environment.
Interact with the Active Bubble Wall in the way that best suits you. Take a closer look, press your hands against the wall’s frame and feel the soft vibrations of the bubbles, or sit back in a comfy beanbag and relax whilst watching the rainbow of everchanging colours.
- Floating Bubbles: Bubble Walls are installed high off the ground, giving you more freedom and floor space. It can be a great alternative for a Bubble Column in spaces where floor space is limited or in more active environments.
- A Calming Presence: The column’s mesmerising LEDs perfectly complement the brilliant bubbling effects, drawing the attention of even the most distracted pair of eyes. They provide a sensory remedy for those who might be experiencing an emotional or sensory overload.
- Robust and Easy to Clean: The Bubble Wall is made from hard wearing plastic that is great for interactive sensory sessions. It’s also easy clean, making it perfect for shared use in busy environments like hospital wards, or schools where infection control is paramount.
- Bubbling Rainbows: The Active Bubble Wall automatically cycles through the colour spectrum, providing a rainbow of relaxing visual stimulation.
- Active Bubble Wall
- Children and Adults
- Visual Stimulation
- Multisensory Environments
- Dark Rooms
- Quiet Rooms
- Waiting Rooms