Out in the garden or part of a sensory integration circuit, our Single Swing Frame is just what you need for hours of swinging, vestibular-developing, fun!
High quality and built to last, the swing frame is made from lightweight steel that offers stability and the promise of an easy assembly. The robust frame can hold 200kg in weight, making it practical and inclusive, especially for wheelchair users.
The swing frame needs to be pinned into the ground, so make sure that you’ve got a suitable surface for installation and play.
Please Note: Swing Seats are not included and need to be bought separately.
- Safe and Sturdy: The frame’s 200kg weight limit means that both children and adults can use it.
- Outdoor Oscillation: As it’s made from galvanised steel, you won’t have to worry about the frame rusting as it stands outside through rain and shine.
- Choose Your Swing: Highly adaptable, the frame can be used with a wide range of swings that attach to a pair of sturdy suspension brackets. From wheelchair-friendly platforms to cosy cocoon swings, find a swing that works for you.
- Single Swing Frame
- Most of our swing seat collection (Get in touch with a member of our team to find out more!)
- Vestibular Stimulation
- Special Needs
- Calming & Relaxation
- Adults & Children
- Sensory Gardens
- Sensory Integration Rooms
- Sensory at Home