Therapists have designed our inflatable Pea Pod to calm users with Autism and Special Needs. Relaxing inside the pod provides deep proprioceptive pressure. And its clear spatial boundaries create a secure, calming environment.
The sensory pod is ideal for sensory rooms, calming areas, social spaces and wherever you might want a quiet, comforting moment. We’d recommend this cosy sensory seat for children with autism, ADHD or sensory processing issues.
Made with the finest flocked super-strong vinyl that’s soft to the touch and lined with heavy-duty triple-welded seams. The pea pod also comes with a handy electric pump and repair kit.
Pea Pod Features
- The Pea Pod creates a calming deep-pressure
- A cosy place to lie back, read a book, or watch a film
- Inflatable and easy to pack up and put away
- Specially designed to stimulate the proprioceptive senses of children with autism and special needs
- Made from durable vinyl, the beanbag-style chair is hard-wearing and long-lasting
Size: Length 150cm Width 76cm Height 43cm
Max weight: Holds up to 158kg
Suitable for kids aged 6-12 and up to 5ft 1” Tall. Colours may vary.