Our musical waterbed features a built-in sound system that generates soothing, resonant vibrations across the mattress, creating an immersive multisensory experience for users. It’s a fantastic resource for deep relaxation, calming and sensory therapy.
The flowing mattress moulds to the shape of your body, creating unrestricted support without adding pressure to any pressure points. The secure support helps users feel the movement of the mattress all across their body, stimulating proprioceptive systems and relaxing muscles. It’s a particularly effective resource for people with physical disabilities.
Musical Waterbed Features:
- Waterbeds provide calming full-body support and proprioceptive stimulation.
- Resonators create calming vibrations that pulse through the mattress, turning music into stimulating sensory input.
- Waterbed mattresses are covered in reinforced, durable, easy-to-clean vinyl and contain a thermostat and heater so you can relax at a comfortable temperature.
- The beds are available with a hoist accessible or enclosed box base for inclusion and accessibility.
- They’re particularly calming for people with physical disabilities through the physical support and stimulation they provide.
Consider where the waterbed will fit in your sensory space, as it will need to be emptied and refilled annually.
The mattress is available in a range of colours. Size: 200 x 100 x 23cm
Watch the Waterbed in action in our Blossom View Case Study Video: