Our simple Finger Door Guard prevents fingers from getting pinched or trapped in doors. These transparent guards easily cover door openings up 5 cm/2″ thick and open to 110° angle.
Each door guard set includes a wide strip for the inside of the door and a narrow strip for the hinge side of the door.
These finger door guards are SKG® certified and comply with EN16654 and NEN8654 standards, guaranteeing the safety of your doors.
- Our door guard strips can be applied to any flat surface (wood, plastic or metal) and cleaned with water.
- You can also attach the guard using nails or screws for a more secure fit. Note: Water-based paint on the door or frame must always be screwed or nailed.
- We strongly advise you to nail or screw the strips every 30 cm for nurseries and schools.
- Regularly check that the door strips are still tight.
- Removing the adhesive strips may damage the paint layer.
- The manufacturer/supplier cannot be held liable for damage that occurs if the door strips are not installed in the specified manner.