Our Fibre Optic Waterfall is a perfect resource to stimulate, settle and calm users in sensory environments. Sitting underneath the twinkling shower of colourful fibres, you can sit back and passively watch the colours change and glow, or you can reach out and actively explore the colours up close.
Fibre optics are a sensory room essential for good reason – they’re safe to touch, letting you actively explore your tactile senses. The spaghetti-like strands passively glow through a rainbow of sensory colours creating a dreamy visual effect, and they’re long enough to drape over your body for intimate and personal sensory sessions.
For a more interactive experience, you can use an interactive light source to control the colours of the fibre optics to match your mood.
Fibre Optic Waterfall Inspiration
- Hang over your bed and let the fibre optics surround you, creating a secret sensory den.
- Create a stimulating quiet place to escape to in the corner of sensory rooms.
- Place a beanbag underneath and create a cosy spot to explore your visual and tactile senses.
Our Fibre Optic Waterfall can be hung from the ceiling for an immersive visual and tactile sensory session. Includes Sparkle Light Source.
Benefits of Fibre Optics
- Safe to touch
- Easy to wipe clean
- Robust strands
- Encourages an increased attention span
- Glowing visual stimulation