Explore speech and sound with our handy Talking Tins. Hold the record button to record sounds, words, and numbers, then play them back for a personal interactive learning experience.
The tins are colourful, sturdy and strong, making them perfect for any busy classroom, interactive learning session or care environment.
- A Recording Artist: Each tile can record and playback 40 seconds of sound with their special built-in microphones. Play each recording till you get bored of it, then re-record your new track while exploring the sensory delight of sound.
- Speech & Development: What do you sound like? Can you change your voice to make it sound strange, like a scary monster? How do you pronounce words? Talking Tiles are a great device for building speech, confidence and conversation skills in a fun and engaging way.
- Message Memories: Recordings made through the tin are preserved forever, even if the batteries run out and are replaced. Save a special message and keep it forever.
- Talking Tins (40 Seconds, Red)
- Speech Development
- Interactive Learning Sessions
- Care Homes
- Activity Rooms
- Reminiscence Rooms
- Sensory at Home