Multi-Sensory Spaces in classrooms ensure all pupils can access education in a comforting environment. A sensory area does not need...Read article
We hope that you’re well, as we’ve got some exciting news to share with you!
To start 2021 in spectacular sensory style we are launching a brand-new website.
You’ll still be able to find us at rhinouk.com – but we have lots of new features, content and sensory inspiration for you to explore.
- A Shop for You: Shop by Need, Product or Room type to find the best resources to support your senses.
- Easy Navigation: Our simple navigation bar has been designed to quickly help you find what you need.
- Mobile Friendly: Sensory on the go! Our website is now super mobile-friendly. Explore your senses wherever you are, whenever you like.
- Inspired Ideas & Designs: Take a look at some of our favourite and most popular room designs. Use them for inspiration or as a blueprint for your very own sensory room.
- Clean Design: We’ve removed all the clutter from our webpages, putting our products and designs front and centre.
Where to Start
Don’t know where to start looking on our new website? We’ve selected some great places for you to begin!
Want to find out more about the exciting sensory projects that we work on? Then check out our Case Studies page. It’s filled with inspiration, ideas and examples of how our sensory team can create beautiful bespoke sensory spaces, perfect for each individual client and their users. From inclusive special school projects like Kisharon, to world-class football stadiums like Manchester City – no sensory project is too much of a challenge!
Explore Our Blog
Our blog is filled with interesting and thought-provoking sensory resources. Whether you’re a teacher looking for advice on how to support children with additional needs, a parent looking for stimulating sensory activities, or need help looking for the perfect fidget – the Rhino Blog is where you need to be!
Sensory at Home:
We launched Sensory at Home as a supportive campaign to help families throughout the first nationwide lockdown. Since then it has become a hub for anyone who wants to develop, stimulate and celebrate their senses in the comfort of their own home. You can explore our Sensory at Home Shop or have fun getting involved with some of our lockdown sensory activities!
They’re filled with informative blogs, product inspiration and engaging activities. We only send them out when we’ve got something important to say, so you won’t have to worry about them clogging up your inbox!
With the new year comes fresh ideas. And you’ll find all the inspiration you’ll need to create a personalised stimulating sensory environment in our wonder-filled catalogue.
We wish you the best start to 2021,