A bright, bubbling spectacular! Bubble Tubes are beacons of imagination and relaxation. Strong, practical and easy to clean, they provide enriching visual, tactile and auditory stimulation. There’s a reason why they’re a must-have for sensory environments.
Interact with the Bubble Tube in the way that best suits you. Take a closer look, press your hands against tube and feel the soft vibrations of the bubbles bubbling away or sit back on a comfy cushion and daydream whilst watching the rainbow of ever-changing colours.
- Compact and Tall: Just like The Shard, this column makes a big impression without wasting space. Its compact base makes it useful for smaller spaces, as it fits comfortably in any Sensory Room, Bedroom or Clinical environment.
- A Calming Presence: The column’s mesmerising LEDs perfectly complement the brilliant bubbling effects, drawing the attention of even the most distracted pair of eyes. They provide a sensory remedy for those who might be experiencing an emotional or sensory overload.
- Ability for Interactivity: There is a handy jack located on the bottom of the column’s base, where a 1/4″ Switch can be plugged in for interactive play. Switches can help to develop cause and effect skills as users switch the column’s fan on and off, affecting the flow of the bubbles. Check out our collection of ¼” switches here (hyperlink).
- Robust and Easy to Clean: The Bubble Tube is made from hard-wearing plastic that’s great for interactive sensory sessions. It’s also easy clean, making it perfect for shared use in busy environments like hospital wards, or schools where infection control is paramount.
- Customise Your Bubbles: Increase the visual impact of your Bubble Tube by inserting some extra sensory elements; choose between fun colourful balls or small tropical fish.
- Active Bubble Tube
- Power Adaptor
- Children and Adults
- Visual Stimulation
- Multisensory Environments
- Dark Rooms
- Quiet Rooms
- Sensory Bedrooms
Please Note: Bubble Tube Additive does not come with the purchase of our Bubble Tubes and will need to be bought separately.