On July 15th, we’ll be heading down to the Vox Conference Centre in Birmingham to take part in nasen Live 2022, ready to talk everything sensory!
The theme of this year’s conference is ‘Inclusion by Design’, hoping to prompt discussion about how children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) can feel more included and excited about learning.
Our sensory team has over 15 years of experience helping to make school and learning environments inclusive. Whether that’s:
- Installing acoustic clouds to classroom ceilings to help reduce noise reverb to help students who are sound sensitive concentrate and focus during lessons.
- Creating calming sensory rooms where students can rest and reset between classes.
- Designing sensory gardens that stimulate and connect senses to nature.
- Building sensory integration rooms that actively develop students’ minds and bodies.
- Providing portable sensory resources like our sensory voyager trollies that can be wheeled from room to room and shared between classes, distracting and calming users while they expand their minds.
Make sure you stop by and chat with our friendly sales team on the day; they’ll be more than happy to share their expert advice and recommendations and answer any questions you may have. You can find us at Stand 52!
We look forward to seeing you there,
- Date/Time: 9:30 am to 4:30 pm on the 15th of July
- Location: Vox Conference Centre, Birmingham, B40 1PU
- Rhino UK Stand Number: 52