Sensory Tubs are great DIY hands-on tactile experiences for kids and the perfect sensory activity for parents who aren’t fond...Read article
Here is a quick guide on how to clean your bubble tube properly. Remember you should change the water and clean it ever 6 weeks.
1. Unplug all switches and controllers
2. Empty the bubble tube. This requires 2 people. To do this remove the top plug and slide the bubble column forwards. Using a sieve to catch the balls or fish allow all the water to drain away. Please note: when tilting the column, gravity and weight will force the column downwards quickly
3. Clean the interior of the column with warm, soapy water and wipe it out with a soft cloth attached to a plastic brush handle. Do not use cleaning tools that will scratch the tube with any hard or metallic objects
4. Thoroughly rinse out to make sure you remove any soap residue
5. The exterior of the tube can be cleaned with a normal spray polish and cloth
6. Once thoroughly rinsed put the Bubble Column back into its podium or position in the room
7. If using with the ball/fish inserts insert the inner tube
8. Reconnect with electrical supplies
9. Switch the Bubble Column on to allow the pump to run
10. Using a watering can or a similar carton refill the column with water whilst the pump is running and add the Bubble Column Additive
11. Replace the balls or fish into the bubble column if you have them
12. Put the podium lid back om
13. Securely replace the security bracket back into position.
YOUR BUBBLE COLUMN IS NOW NICE AND CLEAN AGAIN!