Interactive Bubble Tubes create a brilliantly bubbly, immersive, visual, tactile, and auditory experience illuminating sensory rooms, corners and spaces in beautifully stimulating sensory light! It’s a particularly effective resource for children with special needs, disabilities and sensory processing disorders.
Choose to watch the bright LED lights cycle through the entire colour spectrum or take control with a colour controller and pick a colour that suits your mood; Develop cause and effect skills whilst promoting colour recognition.
Tough, durable and powered by low voltage, bubble tubes can also be moved easily from space to space for simplicity of use.
- Versatile: visual, tactile and auditory experience
- Simple to use: all equipment is easy to operate
- Interactive: allows the user to control their own environment
- Effective: develops cause and effect skills
- Powerful: promotes colour recognition
- An excellent addition to sensory rooms
- Suitable for hospital environments
- Designed for schools and educational establishments
- Ideal for use in care and nursing homes.
- Can also be used in the home
- Users of all ages
- Visual, sound and touch-based stimulation
- Calm and relaxation
- Users with autism
- Users needing interaction
Please Note: Bubble Tube Additive does not come with the purchase of our Bubble Tubes and will need to be bought separately.