4 – 10th February 2019 Rhino Sensory UK is pleased to be supporting Place2Be’s Children’s Mental Health Week 2019.Read article
We’re gearing up for the 2022 NAHT SEND Conference – will you be there?
Sarah and Carlyn, from our sensory team, will be heading to the annual headteacher’s special needs conference to talk about all things sensory! Whether you’re looking to start a big sensory project or beginning to think about how sensory could be used in your school – they’ll be able to offer their expert help, inspiration, and advice.
If you’re worried about not getting the chance to visit our stand, book a meeting with our team!
Sensory in Schools
Our sensory team has over 15 years of experience helping to make schools inclusive for students of all ages and abilities, supporting their wellbeing, and nurturing their development.
- Creating calming sensory rooms where students can rest and reset between classes.
- Designing sensory gardens that stimulate and connect senses to nature.
- Building sensory integration rooms that actively develop students’ minds and bodies.
- Providing portable sensory resources, like our sensory voyager trollies, that can be wheeled from room to room and shared between classes, distracting and calming users while they expand their minds.
- Transforming underutilised rooms into immersive reality spaces that can be used for learning, socialising, and play.
If you haven’t already bought a ticket for the event, you can do so here.
We look forward to seeing you there,