Multi-Sensory Spaces in classrooms ensure all pupils can access education in a comforting environment.
A sensory area does not need to be a huge space, it can literally be just a corner of a room.
Recommended Sensory Equipment for Budget-Friendly Sensory Corner
- Interactive Hurricane Column – This is a waterless version and therefore very little maintenance is required. The user can control the lights changing colour by using a colour controller.
- Surround the Hurricane Column with a padded podium so the user can sit next to it and get more and more involved, mesmerised and relaxed by the changing colours and relaxing movement of the column.
- Drape Fibre Optic Tails over the user so they can touch and see up close the beautiful sparkly changing colours.
- Add a projector and choose from our range of effect wheels to integrate the corner into certain topics the pupils are learning about.
- Put cosy cushions and blankets in the corner so the pupils can get nice and snug and comfortable.
This would create an overall relaxing environment for a child trying to take in information, learn something new, sit down to read a book or just for chill-out time.
To find out more or to talk to us about your Sensory space we would love you to get in touch.
T: 01270 766660