In October, our sensory team will be heading to Manchester to take part in Salford University’s annual Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Conference.
The conference will see sector leaders, professionals and parents come together to discuss special needs education in light of the Covid 19 pandemic, as many educators have seen SEND students ‘forgotten, left behind, or overlooked’ after years of disruption.
Our sensory team has over 15 years of experience helping to make schools inclusive for students of all ages and abilities, supporting their wellbeing, and nurturing their development. Whether that’s:
- Creating calming sensory rooms where students can rest and reset between classes.
- Designing sensory gardens that stimulate and connect senses to nature.
- Building sensory integration rooms that actively develop students’ minds and bodies.
- Providing portable sensory resources, like our sensory voyager trollies, that can be wheeled from room to room and shared between classes, distracting and calming users while they expand their minds.
- Transforming underutilised rooms into immersive reality spaces that can be used for learning, socialising and play.
Make sure you stop by and chat with our friendly sales team at the conference. They’ll be more than happy to share their expert advice and answer any questions you may have.
If you haven’t already reserved your space at the conference, you can register right here.
We look forward to seeing you there,
- Date/Time: 8:30 am to 4:45 pm on the 11th of October
- Location: AJ Bell Stadium, Salford, M30 7LJ
- Book a meeting with our Sensory Team: email@example.com
- Get a ticket for the event