Get your puzzling hat at the ready, because this parrot needs to be put back together! This high-quality wooden puzzle is perfect for anyone looking to develop their motor skills.
Grip the extra-large pegs to put the puzzle together. Then take them out and start again… can you do it faster next time?
Challenge yourself and close your eyes. Feel across the puzzle piece edges and the gaps on the board to try and complete it. You could quickly find that you are a secret puzzle master!
– Problem Solving: Fire up your brain to figure out how to complete the puzzle. Should the head go at the top or the bottom? Can we match the smooth edge to another smooth edge? Start building the foundations of your lifelong problem solving skills.
– Fine Motor Skills: With big chunky handles, this puzzle has been specially designed to develop fine motor skills. Wrap your fingers around the pegs and carefully place the pieces into the right spaces on the board. Got it in the wrong spot? Never mind – just pick it up and try again and build your fine motor skills at the same time!
– Self Esteem: Seeing the completed kitten, should see you with a big smile on your face! Well done and congratulations on using your puzzling skills to complete this jigsaw. Find yourself filled with a sense of pride and achievement, whilst growing your mind and self-confidence.
– Parrot Peg Puzzle (11 pieces)
– Children and Adults
– Users with Dementia
– Users requiring Tactile Stimulation
– Users wanting to develop their Motor Skills
– Personal Use
– Multisensory Rooms
– Quiet Rooms
– Waiting Rooms
– Reminiscence Rooms