Covered in interesting textures, our Odd Balls Set helps users playfully develop their tactile, fine and gross motor skills.
They’re great fun for throwing, catching, rolling, bouncing, and playing in a variety of sensory games and activities.
Not only are they covered in odd textures but these balls bounce and roll oddly too. It’s a fun challenge thinking about where the balls are going to end up and is great for developing users’ cognition and getting their visual and motor senses working hand in hand.
Each pack comes with four oddly shaped and textured balls.
- Hand-Eye Coordination: Build your hand-eye coordination as you try to catch the oddly bouncing balls. It’s hard to guess where they’ll go so it’s up to you to think ahead and act quickly!
- Tactile Textures: Each ball has a unique texture that’s great for exploring tactile senses. Because of this, our Odd Balls are great for use in active and calmer sensory sessions.
- Odd Balls Set (four balls)
- Blue opaque rugby ball (L:250mm)
- Green semi-translucent pyramid (L:180mm)
- Purple opaque multi-sided (dia.220mm)
- Clear spiky surface (dia.150mm)
- Hand-Eye Coordination
- Motor Skills
- Group Play
- Tactile Stimulation
- Sensory Exercise
- Sensory at Home
- Sensory Gardens