Welcome to Rhino UK’s Loyalty Scheme
Here’s how it works:
|Simply sign up or log in with your customer account and start earning your points every time you shop with us.|
|Every time you purchase we will reward you with points for every £1 you spend.|
|Then spend your points on more of our sensory resources and equipment.|
You can keep track of how many points you have earned by logging into your customer account at any time.
Terms & Conditions
- We will add to the Customer’s account, loyalty points earned or redeemed by each Customer (Account). We reserve the right to refuse, merge or close Accounts at any time.
- All Customers must have a UK address. Changes of address must be notified to us as soon as reasonably possible.
- Customers must be over 18.
- We award loyalty points when the Customer undertakes a relevant transaction through the website and as detailed in the “Earn points” section.
- We reserve the right to:
• change the rate at which each Customer earns loyalty points and/or the list of relevant transactions on which any Customer can earn loyalty points from time to time; and
• allocate additional loyalty points, in addition to those generated from Customer orders for products and services, as and when we see fit and there shall be no guarantee that such loyalty points will be awarded and any such award will be solely at our discretion.
- We determine the particular relevant transactions on which loyalty points can be earned and the number of loyalty points to be earned and may detail these on the Website or other communications to the Customer from time to time.
- The number of loyalty points awarded may change and will vary depending on the number and value of products or services bought by the Customer, the amount spent and when the transaction takes place. Loyalty points will normally be credited to the Customer's Account within 3 days of the relevant transaction being completed and products and services paid for in full by the Customer.
- Loyalty points will expire and are lost if no orders were placed on the relevant account for 12 subsequent months.
- Points are also lost if the relevant Account is closed or if the Scheme ends or terminates for whatever reason.